[Xastir] Scripts

Chip G. n1mie at ct.metrocast.net
Mon Sep 25 21:40:57 EDT 2006

I had a thought regarding the scripts included with Xastir. They seem
to be pretty good, but they require some manual modification if
Xastir is not installed in the default location. Seems like there
could be a single file which contained the path to the application.
Then each of the scripts could read in this "preference" and utilize
it. That would eliminate the complaints from cvs that my local file
has been modified and is different then the one on the repository. It
would also minimize the amount of modifications required to scripts
to get them working.

Thoughts?

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn