[Xastir] Record three months

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Sep 26 11:30:46 EDT 2006

For the third month in a row we've had the highest number of
downloads, compared to the same months in previous years.

In other words, July at 783 is the highest number of downloads of
any July.  August at 860 is the highest of any August.  September
has already beaten all previous Septembers and we're not done yet
(currently at 706).

Since there appear to be cycles in the download frequency throughout
the year, comparing to the same period in previous years appears to
be the only logical way of comparing.

Another subject:  We should do another "stable" release sometime
soon.  Are most people happy with the current stability?