[Xastir] Record three months

Steve Huston huston at srhuston.net
Tue Sep 26 11:46:49 EDT 2006

On 09/26/2006 11:30 AM, Curt, WE7U wrote:
> Another subject:  We should do another "stable" release sometime
> soon.  Are most people happy with the current stability?

Definitely - for a few releases there, I would get a segfault sometime
overnight every time (at work, I run connected to an APRS-IS worldwide
feed).  I've seen a segfault or two at home connected to the TNC, but
I've not been able to get any information out of it to make a bug
report.  Of course now that I didn't background the process and close
the controlling terminal, it runs fine :>

--
Steve Huston - W2SRH - Unix Sysadmin, Dept. of Astrophysical Sciences
  Princeton University  |    ICBM Address: 40.346525   -74.651285