[Xastir] wikipedia on xastir...?

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Fri Sep 29 07:51:50 EDT 2006

On Sep 29, 2006, at 6:33 AM, Bennett, Bruce wrote:

> What are folks feelings about an xastir entry in wikipedia?

Off hand, I'd say it would only dilute the useful information.
There's already an APRS wiki (http://info.aprs.net) and I understand
the xastir project home page just got a wiki as well.  What we need
are all the documentation efforts in one place, so they're more
effective.

I'd be all for a simple wikipedia entry with links to the xastir
wiki, but creating yet another repository will divide efforts.

We probably do need an xastir link here, though:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APRS

my $0.02...

-Jason
kg4wsv