[Xastir] wikipedia on xastir...?

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Sep 29 09:40:19 EDT 2006

Personal perspective:  Wiki is a DOCUMENTATION tool.  It's not really an
intra-group communications tool.  Every wiki I've used for the latter
has shown this to be the case.

I'd recommend using the Wiki for creating a best of breed documentation
project and to incorporate a dynamic FAQ page.

Just mu $.02

gerry