[Xastir] wikipedia on xastir...?

Bennett, Bruce bbennett at Spang.com
Fri Sep 29 10:17:57 EDT 2006

>Great, except for those that are doing installs away from the
>internet, or the internet is particularly costly or slow for them,

Hmmm...  I don't think it is really feasable to install xastir and maps
WITHOUT
a fair internet connection - I have over two gigabytes invested in xastir
and
four-surrounding-state maps, not to mention the Internet-scavenger hunt for
all
the associated packages.

If I was dial-up, I'd be begging for someone to ship me the DVD!! :)

The info is the same size, it's just the storage location - and the tools
to find/access/update it...

Bruce Bennett KB8ROP
BBennett at Spang.COM
(440) 352-8600 X 3350
Have a place for everything and keep the thing somewhere else; this is not
advice, it is merely the custom.  --Mark Twain