[Xastir] Tiger shapefiles --- xastir.tamu.edu? conversion question...

Steve Huston huston at srhuston.net
Fri Sep 29 15:13:35 EDT 2006

On 09/29/2006 02:04 PM, Richard Polivka wrote:
> The question of processing the latest and greatest(?) tigermap files
> was bantered about here some time ago. I had offered to do some of the
> crunching on my AMD64. IIRC, Dennis Brashear was the head on the project.

Well, if someone has all the scripts or whatnot available to make it
somewhat simple, and just needs processing power.. I've got quite a few
machines available here where I could do the work.  92 node Beowulf
cluster, and 60-some CPUs in a Condor environment, usually looking for
things to do this time of year :>

--
Steve Huston - W2SRH - Unix Sysadmin, Dept. of Astrophysical Sciences
  Princeton University  |    ICBM Address: 40.346525   -74.651285