[Xastir] Broken II

Chip G. n1mie at ct.metrocast.net
Mon Apr 2 13:16:41 EDT 2007

I chose the title of this message to echo the previous thread on
this. I have the thread archived here, but can't seem to find a
solution in it to this repeat problem.

I am trying to fix the crash problem. So I'm changing things and
recompiling. I just recompiled a few days ago. Today I try something
new and recompile again. But yet again Xastir will not start at all
and reports:

Error! can not find color file /xastir/config/xastir.rgb
Error in Color file! Exiting...

And so it goes. I've changed nothing directly related to xastir since
the last successful compile. All I did was update a couple of
packages and remove KDE completely from the machine.

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn