[Xastir] KPC-3Plus

Peter Maxfield pmaxfield at charter.net
Tue Apr 3 11:27:52 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I'm trying to interface a KPC-3Plus (9.1) to Xastir 1.8.5 on my notebook.

I have entered all the parameters into the tnc according to the new
paradigm.  I see there are a couple of startup scripts.  Is there more
documentation on these scripts someplace.  I couldn't find it.  I have a lot
of questions and want to try to read up on them first before I clog the sig
with my mindless banter.

Pardon this elementary question for now;

Is /dev/ttyS3 the equivalent of com4?  My USB- serial adapter cable that I
am using to connect the TNC to the notebook shows up on com4 in windows.
the hardware config command shows the USB, but I probably am overlooking the
serial port.

Best regards,

Peter Maxfield, W1LBR
Where's Max now?