[Xastir] Online Weather Maps stuck

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Apr 3 17:40:49 EDT 2007

Yesterday was a better day.  I took it off.  That, of course, meant I
also missed the glitch, and when I found it, had trouble fixing it.

One of the other folks noted it, sent me private e-mail, and I missed
that, too.  On Sunday.  I just haven't had a good record, really since
last Thursday or so...

ANYWAY.  We do the radar processing in a high performance cluster, every
3 minutes.  We have 2 nodes available for processing radar data and one
of them decided to misbehave.  My system administrator, who's out of
town, of course, found and took that node down this morning.  Last I
looked, we're back up and working.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks to Ed, and everyone else, for
spotting the fact that it was wedged.

73 gerry