[Xastir] Compiling version 1.8.5

Richard Polivka r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 6 14:18:59 EDT 2007

I have FC6 / 32-bit on BigBox. I can run a clean
compile of 1.8.5 and post the spew from the compile. I
have all the libraries installed, that include GDAL
and Festival. I do not have OpenMotif but Lesstif.

Just let me know what info you want and what switches
to turn on at ./configure time.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO