[Xastir] Configuration of operation not clear

Rice, MA Mark @ IS mark.rice at L-3com.com
Thu Apr 12 10:55:40 EDT 2007

Thanks for the assist, Curt.

While looking through the help files, I found a screen shot of the
timing window:

http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/Notes:Timing_Slider_Dialog_Screensh
ot

____

For my APRS setup at home, there is no DIGI-peater for over 25 miles.
My antenna and power output (25feet-25watts) is capable of reaching it,
but I've seen some low-power local APRS activity that never reaches a
DIGI.

I'd like to enable my Xastir setup to respond to Wide1-1 as a fill-in.

How is that accomplished?  All I've seen my setup transmit is the posit
beacon and nothing else (at least... nothing else that I can tell...).
See:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/raw.cgi?call=N4CMB

In the on-line wiki, it says:
"Home fill-in digi's (only where absolutely needed) should be set up to
respond to 'WIDE1-1' now instead of 'RELAY'.  "

What menu item sets a response to Wide1-1 activity?  Sorry to be so
basic in my questions...

- Mark
N4CMB