[Xastir] Configuration of operation not clear

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Apr 11 13:41:04 EDT 2007

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, Rice, MA Mark @ IS wrote:
>
> > Can someone point out what those sliders are for, or direct me to an
> > online page that discusses it?  I tried looking through the
> > documentation, but couldn't seem to find anything.   I'm presuming that
> > my Linux (Fedora Core 5) has something missing, otherwise I'd see text
> > in that window.

I should have said "Read the FAQ, question 4.28".

Of course, I just added that question and the answer to the FAQ in
CVS.  ;-)

Should we add "Why does Xastir sometimes crash if it's compiled with
Lesstif" to the FAQ as well?

Also, were there a few out there that had the missing
Configure->Timing labels when compiled with OpenMotif?  I seem to
remember that one or two people had that problem, while all the
others with it were using Lesstif.