[Xastir] Kiss Serial Port Digipeating

Mark Miller kramrellim at tx.rr.com
Sun Apr 15 09:52:36 EDT 2007

Dan,
Thanks.  I was hoping that something had changed since 2003.  I am
considering putting up a 9600 baud APRS channel on 440 in the DFW
area.  I would like to be able to digipeat between the the 2 meter
channel and the 440 channel.  I don't use Xastir for digipeating now
but I see that it will digipeat, and I can configure multiple kiss
ports.  I can see the piece that is missing are rules that would
specifically tell Xastir when to digi to another port.
The problems of layer 2 routing.

73,
Mark N5RFX