[Xastir] Stable release timing?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Mon Apr 16 12:08:08 EDT 2007

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 08:56:15AM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <archer at eskimo.com> flavor, containing:

> I also mentioned that Tom Russo had found a bug that he or I will
> try to solve soon, hopefully before we put out the next stable
> release.  Right now that's what I'm waiting for.
>
> So...  Both Tom and I have been very busy.  Anyone else willing to
> do a bit of debugging is welcome to contact either of us for
> specifics on the problem we're seeing.  If someone else can beat us
> to a bug-fix, we won't mind at all.  ;-)

At the moment, I have had absolutely no time to look into this bug since
detecting its symptoms several weeks ago and pinning it down a little more
specifically about two weeks ago.

I wouldn't hold up the release in anticipation of me fixing it anytime soon.
I'm not likely to have any spare time for weeks.

I will open a bug report on Sourceforge, and anyone who wants to play with
it is welcome to dive in.