[Xastir] Dbfawk font_size

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Tue Apr 17 14:56:54 EDT 2007

On Apr 17, 2007, at 1:58 PM, Troy M. Campbell wrote:

> I'd like to display the label of a county (for example) depending
> on the
> zoom level.

> Is there a way to do this?   I can't figure out the expression for it.

I wanted to display borders in a different line style based on zoom
level, but couldn't figure out a way to do it.  I ended up playing
some games with symbolic links (to make it appear that there were two
different copies of the same map) and using display levels and
different dbfawks to get it done.  Pretty hokey, but if you _really_
want it...

-Jason
kg4wsv