[Xastir] Looking for GNIS files

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Apr 26 15:51:49 EDT 2007

Plenty of room at ftp://aprs.tamu.edu/incoming

As usual, send me private e-mail, if possible, telling me what's there.
  I look occasionally but this work thing keeps getting in the way of
fully employing my hobbies, so there's often a long period between checks.

If I get no e-mail and cannot determine what the file is, it goes away.

gerry