[Xastir] Re: System Crash

Rodney Baker rodney.baker at optusnet.com.au
Wed Aug 1 08:47:31 EDT 2007

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007, xastir-request at xastir.org wrote:
> By multiple instances, if I hit <Page Up> once, it will run. Same with
>
> > the arrow keys and <Page Down> Now if I hit any of these keys more than
> > once before the previous map finishes drawing, xastir exits, closes the
> > term window with it.
>
> Gotcha'.  Can you add this to the buglist on SourceForge?  Add as
> much description as necessary so a newcomer could duplicate the bug
> easily.

Odd - I just tried it here on FC6/KDE with NVidia (proprietary) drivers and
kernel 2.6.19 (custom build) and can't make it happen. I've tried all
combinations of PgUp, PgDn and L/R arrow keys and following multiple
keystrokes it simply draws the result.

I'm also using simple (true colour) .png maps so that may also affect the
behaviour.

Rodney Baker VK5ZTV
rodney.baker at optusnet.com.au