[Xastir] Re: System Crash

Steve Friis wm5z at comcast.net
Wed Aug 1 09:30:14 EDT 2007

Rodney Baker wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Aug 2007, xastir-request at xastir.org wrote:
>
>> By multiple instances, if I hit <Page Up> once, it will run. Same with
>>

>>> the arrow keys and <Page Down> Now if I hit any of these keys more than
>>> once before the previous map finishes drawing, xastir exits, closes the
>>> term window with it.
>>>
>> Gotcha'.  Can you add this to the buglist on SourceForge?  Add as
>> much description as necessary so a newcomer could duplicate the bug
>> easily.
>>

> Odd - I just tried it here on FC6/KDE with NVidia (proprietary) drivers and
> kernel 2.6.19 (custom build) and can't make it happen. I've tried all
> combinations of PgUp, PgDn and L/R arrow keys and following multiple
> keystrokes it simply draws the result.
>
> I'm also using simple (true colour) .png maps so that may also affect the
> behaviour.

I am using multiple maps. Some are shape files along with .geo's. This
is happening on more than 1 PC here. On my laptop, a Dell D800 wide
screen with GeForce FX Go5200 w/64MB memory. I am not at the other PC's
right now, but it is consistent with the files I use are copied on all
the machines.

WM5Z