[Xastir] Areas of Maximum Concern not showing

Eric H Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Fri Aug 3 07:12:53 EDT 2007

GM Gerry,
As soon as I get back into town I'll see if I can snag them for you.  I'm going to be leaving town when I get out of work today so I'll be away from my *nix box and the Internet.

FWIW, the error packets that were being shown in the terminal screen did were not complete packets and thus did not contain any identifier.

73s,
Eric W4OTN