[Xastir] .xbm done for DENSE_FOG plus other info...

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Mon Aug 6 09:10:43 EDT 2007

On Aug 6, 2007, at 6:24 AM, Eric H Christensen wrote:

> Shouldn't there be a way to prioritize them?  For example, the
> Thunderstorm Warning should be trumped by the Tornado Warning.

The current xbm's that I put together would "stack" - the text was
placed so that text from one wouldn't go on top of text from another,
in the case of multiples.  There were some exceptions, I think -
maybe red flag (a fire type warning, IIRC) would overlay winter_wx or
winter storm if they happen to occur at the same time.

If you want to extend that design, it may be time to add a third line
and extend the dithering on the existing files, just to keep
everything consistent.

-Jason
kg4wsv