[Xastir] .xbm done for DENSE_FOG plus other info...

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 6 09:46:00 EDT 2007

Jason,

I can redo the .xbm's to allow for the dithering and proper stacking.
The ones that I created were built to fill in the gaps.

I can go through them and make sure that they will properly stack and
not obliterate.

Something to do while in my lazyboy listening to classical music
enjoying a week off from the salt mines.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO