[Xastir] Re: [aprssig] XASTIR and black maps

Mark White jmarkw at ec.rr.com
Sun Aug 19 12:30:14 EDT 2007

Andrew

I've had that happen a couple of times.  It's usually the result of
Z-ordering, i.e. the "map layer" setting in the map chooser.  Or have
you recently used 'dbfawk' to customize your maps?  I would start with a
simple shapefile map and see if it displays correctly.  Keep the
ordering at the same level for all maps to start with...I think '1000'
is the default level.  It's the 'Properties' button in the map chooser.
Once you get that map to display correctly, then start adding additional
maps and adjusting the layering as necessary.

73 de KE4QKT
Mark