[Xastir] IGate into socal.aprs2.net?

Matt Werner kb0kqa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 21:32:43 EDT 2007

Did you enter in the passcode for connecting to the server?  This code
(numeric) is generated based on your callsign.  There's a small
program that generates it (I believe it's called callpass although
someone may correct me).

The tier2 servers run the same software as the tier1 servers do -
there's not much of a difference when it comes to connecting to them.