[Xastir] IGate into socal.aprs2.net?

Craig Anderson acraiga at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 22 23:55:47 EDT 2007

Yup, I have the callpass and I get no complaints.

I find it very strange.  I see a lot of activity in my area
but a whole lot of sites that only show up through the
TNC.  Some of these sites are digipeaters that show
up in the path on many NET sites.  They are all within
my 100 mile filter and should show up as being seen
by my NET interface.

Or is it that Xastir marks a site as being from the TNC
because it is first seen by the TNC?

But when I bring up another Xastir on another machine
that is Internet-only I don't see a whole lot of sites that
my TNC Xastir sees (all within my 100 mile filter).  Are
the IGate servers broken?  Or do they hide some of the
digipeaters?  Can't be an Xastir problem can it?  ;-)

Thanks very much all,
Craig