[Xastir] Making better looking maps

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Sat Aug 25 15:11:52 EDT 2007

My first thoughts on implementation for this would be some kind of scraping
method maybe? I certainly wouldn't want to abuse Google's servers, but what
about passing static strings with the positional as a standard http request
and then somehow getting that data to display inside Xastir?

There are KML generators that exist today, I've seen a few but can't recall
what or how they work....

Again guys I'm not a developer, more of a tinkerer, so what I'm thinking of
may or may not be possible.....

Just some random thoughts......

73's
Stephen