[Xastir] IGating

James Ewen jewen at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 25 19:43:24 EDT 2007

On 8/25/07, Earl Needham <needhame1 at plateautel.net> wrote:
> At 03:20 PM 8/25/2007, James Ewen wrote:
> >It's really hard to make good comments on a system that you can only
> >observe via the APRS-IS, without any knowledge of the local terrain.
>
>         Wow, it's GREAT to see somebody finally acknowledge
> this!  I've been trying to tell people that for maybe 10 years over
> on the APRSSIG and they just don't seem to get it.

Earl, your memory is short... We've been over this before.

You just want to see all that activity way out in the boonies where
you live. You need to move to the big city so you can live in an
overloaded network.

Some people would love to have a few seconds of Clovis activity levels
every minute. 8)

James
VE6SRV