[Xastir] Feature idea for Xastir

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue Aug 28 11:42:30 EDT 2007

Any language that is simple enough for the basic user (and maybe one that
could eventually have a wizard in front of it), but is included in the build
of Xastir so that you create/manage the script in Xastir so it's portable to
any Xastir client (and a way to transmit the script over the air would he
REALLY sweet).

--
William McKeehan