[Xastir] Gating WX from IP to RF

Mike Long (N3QD) n3qd06 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:14:16 EST 2007

Is there a way I can Gate my WX data from IP to RF?  Please do not
suggest Meteo.  I spent the entire weekend trying to get that working
and could not.  I just got WView up and running in about two hours.
It is sending my WX Data to CWOP, and it appears on my XASTIR screen
from the IP Interface.  Now I would like to gate it to RF.  Is that
possible?

If that is not possible, does anyone know of a way, using WView, I
could get my Vantage Pro WX to XASTIR to transmit to RF?

Thanks,
Mike (N3QD)