[Xastir] Over the river and through the woods to Sawyer County we go.... Xastire/Rino testing

Jim Tolbert RiverRidge at CenturyTel.net
Mon Dec 3 22:00:01 EST 2007

Thanks Gerry and Curt......  I think I have all the tools on my machine
along with the Garmin manuals and specification documents.   I will work
on the KAM another day <grin>.    The goal tomorrow is to make it work
and gather evidence of this function for a grant submission.    I think
I have the snapshot part of Xastir understood.... should I try logging
and if so, what?

Thanks again............. jt

--
Jim Tolbert