[Xastir] d7 receive problem

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 01:09:27 EST 2007

On Dec 3, 2007 8:49 PM, Curt, WE7U <archer at eskimo.com> wrote:

> Xastir doesn't always get along with OpenMotif either.  With later
> SuSE I had to downgrade Motif to earlier versions to get around a
> bug they introduced recently in Motif.  Running OpenSuSE-10.3 here
> with Motif 2.2.4.  Also switched back to ImageMagick on 10.3 'cuz
> the SuSE compile of GraphicsMagick wasn't done right.

Yep, I remember that one.  Although I haven't installed Xastir yet on the
SuSE 10.3 laptop, I ran into exactly the same problem with SuSE 10.2 back in
July on a virtual machine.  10.2 had OpenMotif version 2.3 in its
repositories, which has the bug.  I think the same version is in the
10.3repositories.

Lee