[Xastir] d7 receive problem

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Dec 3 21:49:34 EST 2007

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007, Lee Bengston wrote:

> Based on other messages I saw on this list, it appears
> that Ubuntu 7.10 has switched to Lesstif while 7.04 and earlier use
> OpenMotif, and I believe Xastir does not always get along with Lesstif.

Xastir doesn't always get along with OpenMotif either.  With later
SuSE I had to downgrade Motif to earlier versions to get around a
bug they introduced recently in Motif.  Running OpenSuSE-10.3 here
with Motif 2.2.4.  Also switched back to ImageMagick on 10.3 'cuz
the SuSE compile of GraphicsMagick wasn't done right.