[Xastir] Weather station to use with Xastir

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Dec 10 14:59:29 EST 2007

Davis, Peet Bros., Oregon Scientific...  I'd suggest any of those, but
in about that order.  If you'll be running linux, and want a separate
stand-alone program, and go with a Davis VantagePro-II option, look at
the open-source wview package.  It's what I run at home (with something
not on the list, a Vaisala WXT-510).

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983