[Xastir] Weather station to use with Xastir

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Dec 10 15:33:35 EST 2007

I was going to mention that earlier and keep hitting the send command
too early.  Please see http://www.wxqa.com for info on the system.  Your
data will be seen, and used, by the National Weather Service, and a host
of others (shown on the home page!).

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983