[Xastir] Weather station to use with Xastir

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Dec 10 15:30:33 EST 2007

A bit more on WX Stations:  If you want the data to be used by the
NWS you might want to read up on the citizen's weather program.  The
"Resources" page there has good links on weather station "siting".
Some of that is very important in order to get accurate readings
which they can use.  If any of your readings are very out-of-whack
with nearby stations they'll throw out that particular sensor data.

As always, the more you get into it, the more there is to do/learn.
For instance I'll probably never get around to mounting an outside
temp sensor XX feet above grass with multiple solar shields bolted
to the top of it, but some people do this in order to get the most
accurate readings.