[Xastir] Weather station to use with Xastir

Matt Werner kb0kqa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 20:15:51 EST 2007

I would also caution against the Peet Bros if you're using it in an RF
environment.  My wind sensor dies about once a year.  After doing some
searching I confirmed my guess - it's likely due to the RF that it's
near cooking the reed switches.  At something like $45/repair, plus
postage, plus downtime, it's grown frustrating after a couple of
years.