[Xastir] Weather station to use with Xastir

Eric Germann ekgermann at cctec.com
Mon Dec 10 21:34:47 EST 2007

As an aside, if you have a LaCrosse 2300 series, Google "open2300".  It
can read the 2300 series and feed it to CWOP (cw2300).  That's how I did
it and then had it spit it back to Xastir.  Now I run an instance of
javAPRSServer to mesh all  my APRS stuff (including open2300 and Xastir)
so there is only "one" connection to the core from the local APRS server
instead of about half a dozen from individual clients.

The package can also feed Weather Underground, mysql, etc.

EKG