[Xastir] Proj

Tate Belden kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Sat Dec 22 12:05:58 EST 2007

Yes - that step is mentioned in all the instructions and the how-tos.
But since proj-datumgrid wasn't also upgraded - it's still the same
version, namely 1.3,  available when Proj-4.5.0 was current - I didn't
see the need to re-refer to it again once more all over. <g>

But you're right - if you download 4.6.0 - with the intention of using
it with NA data, you'll also need proj-datumgrid - of whatever version
is current.

73