[Xastir] Slightly OT: Three-headed BigBox on Fedora 6

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Feb 5 10:01:10 EST 2007

And I was hoping to have a single big system up for svr wx season.  Now
I've gotta go rebuild the home system, add monitors, and convince my
wife I've not gone (further) nuts, just to keep up with Richard.
Where's it all gonna end?

OK, fine.  I'm off to scavenge 15 in monitors from surplus.  I can put a
radar site per monitor, and start writing my on-demand products webpage.
  If I georeference 'em who wants the various products?

Oh, and we're also talking about a modified reflectivity and storm
relative velocity color ramp to enhance identifying "interesting"
features...

gerry