[Xastir] Gate Inet to RF using Xastir as client/server

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Wed Feb 7 23:00:27 EST 2007

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Josh Housey wrote:

> I have received a response to enable the "Igate -> RF and  RF->
> Igate" functions for the RF port and the default config. I don't
> think it worked, but I may have to restart Xastir to see if it
> changes anything.

Perhaps you missed the tail-end of my response which said to also
add the remote callsign to the nws-stations.txt file?  That's the
final key.  When you're done you should see the rf station igating
your remote stations packets out as 3rd-party packets.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer