[Xastir] Is it me or is there a problem with Weather Alert...

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Feb 11 21:22:40 EST 2007

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007, Richard, N6NKO wrote:

> I believe that the server was called "wxsvr" and I thought that there was an
> icon making known it existence in the Gulf of Mexico. I tried looking for it
> with no luck.

There's a file, I think distributed with Xastir, that has example
weather alerts in it.  You can edit that file to change the dates to
just after the current date (for instance change them to "20" or
something so they're still active for a few days), then suck them
into Xastir as a log file.  You should see alerts pop up all over WA
and I think OR and perhaps a bit of ID and partway out from the
coast.  That'll tell you everything's functional.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer