[Xastir] SSID = 10 not showing trailing zero?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Feb 13 09:33:46 EST 2007

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Tom Russo wrote:

> > When I do File > Configure > Station > Callsign and enter VK3XCI-10 (for
> > TCP/IP station), The resultant callsign displayed is VK3XCI-1     no
> > trailing zero!
>
> This rings a bell regarding some bug fix Curt made a while ago, but I can't
> find a record of it at the moment.

That's far enough back that it's very fuzzy for me.  Of course that
could be yesterday.

FWIW I turned off transmit on one instance yesterday, put in the
VK3XCI-10 callsign as my own, and it appeared to work fine with the
latest code.  As others have said.  It certainly could be a bug that
was fixed since 1.8.2 as that is quite old now.