[Xastir] Which distrro are you using

KC7ZRU kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Sat Feb 17 17:41:25 EST 2007

Ray Wells wrote:
> My only foray into Redhat was a disaster to install. Made me realise how
> good Debian is.
>
> Ray vk2tv

Similar to my experiences with Debian - only inverted. What a freak'n
nightmare experience that was! Within hours of the attempt I was back to
FC and sighing relief. But ya know what I found out? Debian isn't
'poorly done', neither is FC better. Debian is just different to what
I'm used to and expected. Problem was me, not the distro.

Freedom to chose, it's a hell of an idea, ain't it? <g>

73, Tate