[Xastir] Which distrro are you using

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 17 17:55:28 EST 2007

Right now I have a mix of SUSE 10.0 and 10.1 but due to their deal with the
devil, I've been trying other distributions.  And have yet to find one that
either doesn't require you to have a GHz machine or so much ram and HD space
that you might as well have bought a new machine to go with it.  Even SUSE
10.x is bloated (I actually liked 9.2 but they don't support it anymore so
had to move up a rev level or two) but not as bad as some of the other
distributions.

Now if I can just find my RedHat 6.2 CD.  I wonder if I can convince Xastir
to run on that since it was the last single CD distribution that I remember.

Dave
KD7MYC