[Xastir] Which distrro are you using

Bob Donnell kd7nm at pugetsound.net
Sat Feb 17 18:12:08 EST 2007

Originally, started with the SLS Linux distro - somewhere around kernel
0.97 - I think it was the first one that did X.  Not very awsome on a
monochrome graphics card in a '386sx/16!  After that came Yggdrasil Linux
- where everything I knew was wrong - at least as what was where, in the
file system.  Then a couple of releases of Slackware, Caldera's Linux
release, Redhat 7.x, and then I switched to SuSE, at version 6.3.  I've
been building Xastir against SuSE since 7.3 or 8.1, and currently use 10.0
on this machine, but have 10.1 on 3 other machines.  I also use cygwin on
my work machine, and when I have to do an alternate boot, on my laptop.

73, Bob, KD7NM