[Xastir] Which distrro are you using

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Feb 17 20:05:03 EST 2007

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007, James Jolin wrote:

> I am taking a poll.  Which linux distro are you guys using?

OpenSuSE 10.0 on Home P200/128MB RAM machine
OpenSuSE 10.0 on laptop
OpenSuSE 10.0 on Work machine
OpenSuSE 9.x on touch-screen Jeep computer

I sometimes still run Slackware on my older machines.  Very similar
migration sequence to Bob's:  SLS -> Slackware -> Redhat -> SuSE.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer