[Xastir] (no subject)

Ron Malinowski Jr n9qgs at scottky.us
Sun Feb 18 16:21:05 EST 2007

Is there any video site that explains how to get Xastir compiled or
whatever for OS X? I have seen so many written instruction, but I
never end up with anything that works or comes close.  And I'm hoping
there is a website that will walk me through it visually, I've been
trying to run Xastir for over  1 1/2 years and I've tried on 5
occasions and always give up and wait a few months, I don't think Im
making progress? I brought everything to Dayton last yea hoping
someone would be able to assist but I came home with no leads.

Ron N9QGS