[Xastir] Distro Poll

Greg Eigsti greg at eigsti.com
Sun Feb 18 17:40:27 EST 2007

The poll was great - keep them coming (even if you don't care about OS X and
FreeBSD) ;)

For me the initial hurdle was not OS specific, rather understanding the
kinds of things needed to build Xastir (e.g. What ports are best, the need
to run bootstrap/configure, etc.)  Once I got a handle on all of that I
could move between OS's easily.

Add i386 Solaris to my list ;)

Greg