[Xastir] Fwd: Display Packet Dialog Eratic

Tom ve7did ve7did at dccnet.com
Tue Feb 20 19:51:26 EST 2007

That's exactly how I found the problem.  I used KDE's System Guard which does
the same thing only in a GUI.  I also run jnos on the same computer and
occasionally it gets "stuck" and consumes almost all of the CPU.  Of course,
I never twigged to it until after I send the e-mail.  I usually just kill
jnos and it fixes the problem, but I overlooked it this time.  As usual a
thousand excuses....

...73 Tom