[Xastir] TNC

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Feb 23 10:43:19 EST 2007

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Ray Wells wrote:

> Has anyone on this list had anything to do with a PK90 TNC? Afriend has
> just acquired one and is looking for info, latest EPROM images, how to
> get it into and out of KISS, etc.

I have several PK-88's plus a couple of manuals.  They may be
similar enough that one could glean a bit from the PK-88 info.  Let
me know if this might help you and I'll dig one out.  Saw a manual
within the last couple of days.

There's another resource that may be very helpful, a friend nearby
that used to work at AEA.  Actually I guess I know several people
that used to work there but one in particular might know the answers
off the top of his head.  He might not be available on the lists for
a bit depending on how busy he is, but I think he monitors this
list:  Bob, kd7nm.

BTW:  AEA used to be just down the freeway another couple of exits
from where I sit now.